Altura Night Vision Waterproof Cycling Jacket
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Waterproof, breathable and highly durable 2 layer fabric with mesh liner
- Reflective zips and surrounds
- Pit and rear vents
- Chest and rear pockets
- Fleece lined adjustable collar
- Integrated rear i-Lume LED
- Critically positioned highly reflective trim for 360o visibility
- Main: 100% Polyester Lining: 100% Polyester
- Breathability Rating 10,000
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.72
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.44
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Large was slightly big for me (I am 5'11''), but sleeve length ok.
Great visibility. Comfortable and waterproof. Excellent product at a great price with Merlin cycles
Excellent jacket does exactly what it says, got it in orange, very visible when using on daily commute, had the evo version before and this one is just as good
Bought this Jacket to replace my existing identical one because zip keeps jamming. The new jacket does not have two front lower pockets which old one did. Other than that I am more than happy with it. The older version lasted me for years, kept me dry. would recommend.
So far 100 miles completed at night, not got wet and not been knocked off.
Going by this it does what it says on label.
Great jacket. Rode in 27F last weekend, blocked wind great, had 2 layers under. Was fine, jacket really stands out bright, got the Orange.