Altura Womens Night Vision Evo Waterproof Jacket 2012
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Waterproof, breathable and highly durable soft-touch
- 2 layer fabric with mesh liner
- Reflective, water repel zips and surrounds
- Pit and rear vents
- Hand, chest and rear pockets
- Free Night Vision Lightstick - Velcro, fits to rear mount
- Critically positioned highly reflective trim for 360o visibility
- Optional hood available separately - see page 23
- Main: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.48
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.48
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $14.95
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Excellent jacket, good value
This is an excellent jacket. I ride into the office every day and recently changed my hours leaving home at 7.45am instead of 9am so I really needed a jacket that I could clearly be seen in due to the dark mornings.
It fits perfectly and keeps me warm during my ride without being too hot. Windproof and waterproof.
I bought the raspberry jacket as it's a great colour and it came with a fab light that velcro's onto the back of the jacket.
Well worth buying as it's a super jacket!
I already have this jacket in black and it is excellent - windproof, waterproof, warm and washes well! I recently started to cycle to work so to increase my visibility I bought the Hi-Viz yellow. Yes it is expensive but well worth the money. This jacket is perfect for winter cycling.