Arundel Cork Handlebar Tape
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- "Cork" wrap is really a lot of foam with cork chunks mixed in.
- This stuff was popularized in the 80`s too, but has withstood the test of time for good reason.
- Cork bar tape is thick and softens road vibration. It can soak up moisture and yet remains easy to grip. It is fairly durable and easy to install.
- It holds color well and doesn`t fade. You can wash it like you wash the car; soapy rag, scrub, rinse, repeat.
- Cork is our favorite in the cooler months.
- It`s a fatter grip that works great with gloved hands.
- It`s also fine for hot summers and sweaty bike riders, but it works better if you wash it often.
- Cork bar tape is still with us because it is good stuff.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.44
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.44
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $14.88
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
I have used Arundel bar tape before and I think it is the best available. As always, Merlin Cycles's service was second to none. Excellent service, thank you.
A classic handlebar. Not something special but it will do its job, last a long of time and costs exactly as much as a handlebar tape should cost. Higly recommended if you are not after something posh and visually extravagant.
soft, easier on the palm and wrist but the bar tape for some reason didn't cover the whole handlebar