Arundel Gecko Fur Handlebar Tape
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Gecko Fur
- Avoid a slippery situation
- Gecko Fur is our inaccurate definition for a new style of bar tape made from cushy EVA foam and super soft moleskin feel top layer in a laminated, layered construction with a strip of adhesive on the back.
- Gecko Fur has a velvety feel and is `grippy` wet or dry compared to cork and in the wet compared with Gecko Grip tape, it also has a warmer feeling than Gecko Grip.
- It lays flat on the wrapped bars and has a slightly thinner feel than our cork tape.
- It doesn`t absorb sweat as easily as cork tape and can be wiped off with a wet rag in seconds.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.44
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.44
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $14.88
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Thick and comfortable, and looks great! I'd definitely purchase again!
As always with Merlin, very speedy delivery which is always appreciated. This bar tape I found harder to wrap than most others, and it wasn't nearly as thick as I thought it'd be - but that was my fault for not reading.
Have only used it for about 200km so far, and it's very comfortable and grippy, i've rewrapped it a few times as i'm OCD about my bar tape, and it's held up pretty well aside from the odd bit of 'fur' wearing off.
The instructions on the box almost make it worth buying.
Great tape, easy to fit and gives a nice comfortable ride. All in all very pleased
Really nice tape, looks the bee's knee's on the bike. Beautiful feel too.
Nice looking tape. Warm grippy and plenty of cushioning for those long hrs on the bike
really comfy bar tape. The instructions on the back made me chuckle (buy some, and you'l see what I mean!). Feels like this tape should last too. Good product by a company that doesn't take itself too seriously!
This tape adds a real touch of class to any bike; it looks good and gives a soft, grippy feel to the bars while retaining good grip even when the skies open. Currently on my cross bike, recommended.
Easy to fit and looks/feels good.
Repeating logo detracts from the look so wrapped mine in a way that covers them over.
Fur finish works well in the wet but wears off quickly.
After approx 300 miles (2 -3 weeks riding) the fur is wearing off.
2 stars (star rating doesn't work on iPad)