Arundel Gecko Grip Handlebar Tape
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
Gecko grip is our goofy name for a new style of bar tape made from cushy EVA foam and ventilated polyurethane in a laminated, layered construction with a strip of adhesive on the back.
- Gecko grip has a rubbery feel and is `grippy` compared to cork tape.
- It lays flat on the wrapped bars and has a slightly thinner feel than our cork tape.
- It doesn`t absorb sweat as easily as cork tape and can be wiped off with a wet rag in seconds.
- Gecko grip is now our favorite spring and summer tape.
- This stuff is awesome. It even works in Cyclocross and is easier to clean up when muddy!
- At the time of this writing, it`s just getting to be winter and our Gecko is working really good, so Gecko grip might become our all-time favorite!
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.09
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.09
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.18
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Good grippy feel, not too thick and at a great price .
Grippy and well cushioned.
Great value rubberized bar tape - similar feel and grip to Lizard Skins DSP but significantly cheaper.
Best budget performance stylish tape money can buy! I have this tape on 2/3 bikes and have 2 as back up.
Best bar tape money can buy on a budget. Awesome grip and stylish looks!!!
Fantastic grip in both wet and dry. A great alternative and a damn site cheaper than lizard skins, well worth it if you're on a bit of a budget
Pros. Attractive gloss finish, grippy, hard wearing and wider than most bar tape.
Cons. Bit pricey, does not stretch well around the levers.
Not too hard, not too soft, just right. These bar tapes rock! And the colour matches my " s-works" Robaix perfectly.
Good bar tape, took a lot of vibration out of my bars.
Nice sticky , grippy feel. Robust and a little difficult to fit as it doesn't stretch well.
fairly padded tape. also very grippy. a little stiff which makes it a little frustrating to apply, however, with a little patience not a trouble at all.
Overall very good product. Very comfortable and grippy when riding bike and looks great, i purchased the black version.
The only down side is that it was by far the hardest and most time consuming handlebar tape i have ever fitted to a bike. I have used many different types of tape over the years with no problems but this model i think due to it being very rigid was very poor fitting.
But once on and in place it is excellent.
Good bar tape.
Similar to Lizard Skin in more than name!
Gecko is thicker and stronger.
Less elastic than Cork or Lizard Skin so be careful wrapping the bars.
Works good and easy to install comes with everything you need .