Ashima Semi-Metal Disc Pads
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- The Ashima disc pad range covers all major brands of disc brakes. All pads are supplied with the appropriate springs and pins.
- Through years of testing disc brake compounds, we have learned that:
- Each compound type has unique advantages/disadvantages
- No one compound offers exceptional braking in both hot/cold, wet/dry environments
- Generally, braking performance is offset by high disk/pad wear and or noise
- Semi-Metal pads: Offering the best choice for UK cross country riders. The hard wearing compound ensures that they perform well all year round against the mud and crud that UK riding can involve.
The Hope M4 pad will also fit the old Shimano XT M755 4-pot brakes
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.53
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.53
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.07
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Good pads, very powerful and no squeal.
I wanted the Ashima dual pad which have a combination of semi-metal & organic - so you get the best of both materials. Unfortunately, Ashima do not currently produce them for the Formula One, RX brakes, which is why I went for their standard semi metal ones.
Being semi-metal these Ashima pads took a lot more bedding in when compared to an organic pad. However, once they are fully bedded in they perform well with good stopping power and control. When they get wet/damp the noise level from them is about the same as any other semi-metal brake pads. As for durability it is to early to say. The original pads which came with my Zesty 314 lasted almost 12 months with riding at least 12 miles every weekend. If these Ashima ones last just as long I will be very pleased with them.
Been excellent so far. As always exellent product and postage from Merlin.