Ass Savers Extended Mudguard
Road cyclists, the pro peloton (Lotto-Belisol, Belkin), continental teams, and development teams have all adopted and used Ass Savers in recent years for training and racing (most notably in Milan-San Remo, 2013/2014). The newly developed Ass Savers Extended has been designed specifically for the needs of roadies and adds 30mm (1.2 in) of length over the Ass Savers Original in order to reduce more road spray, especially at high speeds.
The new Ass Savers Extended utilizes the same patent pending attachment system as the Ass Savers Original and Ass Savers Wide. That means it snaps into place on the saddles front rails in seconds and requires no tools. It also fits almost all saddles with standard rails, including carbon rails.
What can you expect from the Ass Savers Extended?
- Compatible with just about every rail saddle (except Brooks)
- Easy to attach
- More stable once in position
- Easy to fold
- Easy to detach
- More resilient to wear and tear
- Note : Ass Savers Extended does not fold to store under the saddle.
- Technical info : Material: 100% recyclable polypropylene
- Weight: 18 grams
- Measures: 370 x 110 mm
- Made in Sweden
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.75