Avid Elixir 5 Disc Brake with HS1 Rotor
The Avid Elixir 5 offers the premium ride quality found in higher-end Elixirs in a simpler and more affordable package. With features like the modulation-enhancing TaperBore Technology, powerful two-piece calliper design and easy access tooled reach adjust, this brake doesn't skimp out.
What can you expect from the Avid Elixir 5 Disc Brake?
- Tungsten Grey Aluminium, Carbon Fibre Lever option, Aluminium Body Levers
- 2 Piston, Forged 2-piece Aluminium Calliper Design
- HS1 rotor
- Organic Pad, Top Loading.
- Dot 5.1. fluid
- Mount- Ambidextrous.
- Adjustment- Reach Adjustment, Tri-Align Calliper Positioning,
- Special Features- TaperBore Technology, MatchMaker Compatible, Split Clamp.
- Tri-Align Caliper Positioning System
- Top-loading Pads
- Reach Adjust
- Deep Stroke Modulation
- Weight- 392 grams (160mm rotor; front post mount).
Avid – Small Details, Big Difference
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.04
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.09
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.