Avid Elixir 7 Trail Disc Brake
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
Don’t be fooled by its svelte 355-gram profile. With a new 4-piston dual-diameter caliper, the Elixir 7 Trail packs a powerful punch.
Whether you’re bombing rowdy descents or flowing through technical rock gardens, this is a brake that helps you do what you do: Ride farther, and ride faster.
What can you expect from the Avid Elixir 7 Trail Disc Brake?
- Weight:355 grams Alloy Blade (Front; Direct Mount, 160mm rotor)
- Lever Material: Aluminum
- Caliper Design: 4-Piston, Dual-Diameter, Forged 2-piece
- Finish: Storm Grey
- Pad: Steel-backed Organic
- Fluid: DOT 5.1
- Mount: Ambidextrous
- Adjustment: Tooled reach adjust, Banjo adjust
- Special Features: TaperBore Technology, MatchMaker X Compatible, Split Clamp
- Intended Use: XC/Trail/AM/FR
- System: Open system, 4 piston, dual diameter
- Tri-Align Caliper Positioning System: No
- Tool-Free Pad Replacement: Yes
- Ambidextrous: Yes
- Stainless Hardware: Black Phosphate Steel
- Other: MatchMaker X compatible
Avid – Small Details, Big Difference
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.49
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $14.99
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.