BBB BDP-12 RollerBoys Ceramic Jockey Wheels 11t
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- RollerBoys equipped with low friction ceramic bearings for ultra-smooth glide and exceptional durability.
- Lubricated with special ceramic light oil for extra smoothness.
- Composite material provided by EMS Swiss, with 40% glass-fiber.
- Complete set of bushings for different shifting systems included.
- Ceramic bearings.
- 11T. Compatible with Shimano 9 and 10-speed / Mega Range and Campagnolo 11 speed.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.49
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.49
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.99
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
I have an Ultegra rear derailleur which is excellent, though can create some noise at the 'bigger' end of the cassette. I bought these in the hope of reducing the noise of the drivetrain. These jockey wheels have done just that and I am very happy to recommend.
Had a couple of these now. Much smoother then the stock shimano ones and reasonably priced. Downside is that you do have to clean and degrease the bearings after several months as dirt gets into them. They will cease up completely if not maintained and it will ruin your ride.
Replaced jockey wheels on my older 10 speed shimano. They work as they should. Not sure of longevity yet but so far so good.
Swift delivery as always with Merlin cycles ordered In the morning and arrived the next!!.
My drive train was quite noisy and after giving my bike and drive train a thorough cleaning I realised the 105 jockey wheels had come to the end of their sell by date.
I decided to go for full bearings rather than the steel bushed 105 replacement wheels.
I ended up opting for the ceramic bearings and I`m glad I did.
my drive train is once again quiet and the bearings run silky smooth.
Well worth the few extra pounds over bushed jockey wheels