BBB BSO-11 ThermoFeet Socks
- High-tech cycling socks for cold weather conditions.
- Lightweight Thermolite fibers provide comfort and warmth, even when wet.
- Elastic middle part for a perfect and tight fit around the feet.
- Open structure lines on top of the sock allow excessive moisture to evaporate easily.
- Flexible bending area above the ankle. Prevents folds where the sock is curved.
- Reinforced toe and heel area for extra strength and warmth.
- Long cycling sock, 120 mm height.
- Sizes: 35-38, 39-42, 43-46 and 47-49.
Colors: black, black/red.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.39
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail International Signed For 5-10 Days: $8.39
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-8 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Even with my overshoes on my feet got a bit chilly on cold days (my shoes are suited to spring/summer cycling). But these made a difference. When I opened the pack I thought those won't help, they are no thicker than ordinary summer cycling socks. But they do work well, and due to them being no thicker than other socks my shoes feel just as comfortable. I haven't been out below about 3 or 4 degrees, but I was nice and warm at that level.
Nice socks, but not as warm as expected especially round front of ankle.
Perfect for the cooler months, good fit and finish.