Bell Super MTB Cycling Helmet 2014
- Shell construction:Fusion In-Mold Microshell with Injected Molded Lower Coverage. Internal Reinforcement
- Fit system:Speed Dial Fit System
- Channelled Ventilation (25 vents), Overbrow Ventilation (4 brow ports)
- Straps:Cam-Lock Levers
- GoggleGuide Adjustable Visor System
- Safety Approval:CERTS CPSC Bicycle, CE EN1078
- Extra Features:Integrated, Removable Camera Mount
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $0.00
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.98
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Bought the Super to replace an older Giro Feature. The Super is a very nice lid, definitely a step up from the Feature which in itself is not too shabby. Construction is good and curiously appealing in a prototype kind of way - it looks almost hand-finished in places. For a serial sweater like me the brow vents are fantastic and the plush lining doesn't absorb perspiration like the foam pads in some helmets. The L is a great fit on my 62 cm head although if I was nearer 60 cm or in the high 50s I would be tempted to try the size M the sizing is on the roomy side. Despite the extensive coverage the Super doesn't feel heavy or obtrusive, the weight is distributed evenly and the helmet has a reassuring motorbike-type fit - snug and secure - even with the strap undone. Looks very good in matt black with the white stripe. Get one!