BeOne Raw Pro Road Bike - Sram Red
- Frame: BeOne Carbon Raw Pro
- Fork: BeOne Full Carbon fork 1,5" Tapered steerer
- Headset: FSA Orbit NO.57 1-1/8"-1.5"
- Rear Derailleur: Sram Red
- Front Derailleur :Sram Red w/ chain spotter
- Shifters :Sram Red
- Brake Levers :Sram Red
- Brakes: Sram Red
- Hubs: FSA Energy
- Cassette: Sram XG 1090 11-26T
- Rims: FSA Energy Clincher WH-RD-430
- Tyres: Schwalbe Ultremo ZX V-Guard 23mm
- Cranks: Sram RED
- Chainrings: 53-39T
- Chain: Sram PC1031 Power lock
- Bottom Bracket: Sram Red GXP
- Stem: FSA Road Energy-New ST-OS-99
- Handlebar: FSA Road New- Ergo Energy HB-RD-200NS
- Saddle: Prologo Scratch Pro Ti 1.4 143
- Seatpost: FSA road Energy-New SP-SL-252 20mm setback 31,6x350
- Seatpost Clamp: Superlight Road clamp 34,9mm
- Pedals: No pedals
- Size: 50 53 56 59cm
- Colour: Matte Black - Red
Weight: 6,8 kg
- Estimated delivery transit time: 4-8 Days
TNTPost Global Pack 4-8 Days: $128.65
TNT Post is an economy international service. Delivery times for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries are around 7-15 workings days. Parcels are trackable online.
Beautifully constructed minimalist frame. Very light and incomparable value with SRAM red group set. Climbs 2 cogs higher gear than previous bike. Tracks like its on rails.
This is my second BeOne and I have no regrets with this Hand finished Dutch bike brand.
Finishing kit is light too. Wheels roll well and are fast. Swapped them for mavic kysyrium SLs but no real difference, so swapped them back.
If you want to be different and save a stack of cash over the big brands, buy one of these.