Blackburn Mars 3.0 Rear LED Light
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Custom lens optics increase the distance from which the light is visible
- Uses a patented flashing rate that has been scientifically proven to be more visible to the human eye at a distance
- Premium quality LEDs are more efficient, resulting in more light output, longer run times, and longer lifespan
- Side LEDs provide 180 degrees of safety boosting light output
- Water-resistant case helps protect the batteries and electronics inside
- Tough rubber moulding for durability, knock resistance and added protection
- 150 hour run time on flashing mode
- Bike mount included, and an integral clip allows light to be fitted to bags and clothing
- Requires 2 x AAA batteries (included)
- Blackburn no-quibble lifetime warranty
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.29
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.29
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.57
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
The light is exactly what I needed. Cheap and yet very bright to get me noticed on my daily commute in the winter and for those extracurricular rides in the evening.
Fantastic rear light. Bright, with different flashing modes. Side LEDs are well visible as well.
Batteries are easily accessible and the mounting system is excellent. Fits on aero seatpost and bicycle rack.
Produto muito bom, realmente forte e visivel a uma longa distancia. A entrega foi efetuada no prazo e o produto veio bem embalado.Recomendo
Brilliant light, can't believe how bright it is for the price! The side LEDs are a great addition!
These are, in my opinion, the best rear light you can get for the money (if not, best of any price!). I have tried several different lights over the years but the performance and longevity of the Blackburn Mars 3.0 has been untouchable.
The light has good battery life, they are superbly bright and have good side visibility thanks to side LED's. There are 3 settings, Solid, Flashing and an up-down motion (think of the Knight Rider bonnet light). I use the latter setting almost all of the time as i believe it does make you more noticeable to other road users (just my opinion).
Combine all of this with the fact that the light has been 100% reliable through, driving rain and freezing temperatures plus everything else thrown at it; what more can you ask for?
Excellent light, no problems, easy to fit
Really happy with this, light, well made water/mud proof and really really bright, would happlily recommend this to anyone