Bont A-Two Road Shoes - White
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
As with the Vaypor the new a-two now has a lowered carbon height around the toe box area.The model is made by hand from a combination of carbon fiber and fiberglass.The liner and outer skin are both made of light weight microfiber materials.This shoe has a stack height of just 4.4mm.The a-two is an extremely stiff shoe that allows you to get all your power down to the road.There is virtually no flex in this shoe whatsoever yet it remains comfortable due to the shape of the last..
- Padding:Memory Foam
- Ventilation: 35 Frontal area air vents and air gills in arch area
- Upper:White Matt Microfiber
- Lower:Carbon Composite
- Insole:EVA thermo-mouldable
- Sole:Replaceable sole guards
- Closure:2 Velcro Straps + Buckle (Replaceable)
- Cleat Compatibility:MM grid plus grip, 3 Hole Look Configuration
- Extra Features:Fully Heat Mouldable Monocoque Chassis
Please Note: Bont Shoe Sizes may not equate to your usual shoe size. Bont shoes are sized based on the length of the foot, please take the time to visit the sizing guide to make sure you get the right fit for your feet.
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.75
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.49
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Tremendous shoes, 3 width fittings and mouldable - no excuse for a lack of comfort! My fourth pair. At half price they are outstanding value.
First class, prompt service and a brilliant shoe. Certainly lives up to its publicity. I have large 'knobbly' feet and the ability to mould the shoes helps enormously.