Bont Vaypor Road Shoes - Neon Yellow
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Based on the successful ctt-one, the Vaypor continues Bont`s development in shoe technology.
- Whilst maintaining the lateral forefoot support synonymous with all Bont cycling shoe models, the Vaypor now has a reduced carbon height around the toe box area and an all new Suede L liner.
- The base is made by hand by sandwiching cross weave carbon and uni-directional carbon fiber which is embedded with epoxy thermo setting resin.
- The fibers are hand laid in the matrix according to the strain they will have to bear. Super Mold Technology allows you to obtain a custom fit from a stock boot.
- The Bont a-one's industry leading stack height, weight to strength ratio and power transfer are all part of the new Bont Vaypor.
Please Note: Bont Shoe Sizes may not equate to your usual shoe size. Bont shoes are sized based on the length of the foot, please take the time to visit the sizing guide to make sure you get the right fit for your feet.
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Int. Signed For 5-10 days: $0.00
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allows some tracking and requires a signature.
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.27
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Bont Vaypor, I'm extremely happy with this shoe. I've been using the sidi wire and the toe box on sidi shoes is tight. I heard good things about the bont line of shoes. What a difference the wider toe box allows me me to push the pedals harder by allowing the foot to relax !!!!
I've worn these 3 times so far, and heat moulded them twice... They are a great fit now, super light and super stiff. I love them! They arrived quickly, and were well priced... Thanks Merlin!!
These shoes are uncredible I used the thermoforming process and they fit perfectly to my feet.
Tried them yestesday for 2 hours and today for 3 hours and the comfort and feeling are excellent.
Their weight is very light (510 g).
Feel so nice!! Rigidity is excelent and light weight. I used hair-dryer to heat sole, but it's enough to compleat. But take care, it's not for walk or running. I forget to walk around, just for ride!