Campagnolo Centaur 10 Speed Cassette
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- The profile of the teeth, completely redesigned in line with the Ultra-Driv project, makes it possible to achieve the maximum response speed at the moment of shifting.
- steel - Ultra®Drive® - single sprockets - nickel-chromed finish - supplied with lockring
- Nickel-Chrome surface treatment - Reduces chain/sprocket friction - extends sprocket life
- Sprocket synchronization - Sprocket tuning is carefully designed to make shifting faster and more accurate - less chain stress
- Ultra-Drive® teeth design - Optimized upshifting
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.04
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.09
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
This cassette is an exceptional value for money. It is comparable to the Chorus cassette, but with different spacers which make it a bit heavier, but the sprockets themselves look and feel identical.
This is not the first Centaur cassette I'm using so the wear seems identical to the Chorus.
Ever reliable Centaur, my friend for the last decade.
I wanted a couple more teeth for IM Wales so changed from a 12-25 Voloce to a 12-27 Centaur. I can not fault it, I did not need to make any adjustments.
It has given me a considerable advantage when cycling uphill!
Works like you would expect campy to work. PB's up those climbs first attempt!
Very efficient delivery! New cassette is working brilliantly, nice and smooth like you would expect from Campag. Very happy with my decision to go with Merlin.
since I change my cassette and my chain, my drive train is so much smoother! It worth the money
Once again I have been pleased with my purchase, good service, great price, quick delivery, great!
It's Campag. It's 10 speed. It shifts brilliantly. It lasts forever(8000 miles and still going). Need I say more?!
Good spread of gears from 13 to 29 which works well on the bike with good changing of gears.