Campagnolo Centaur 10 Speed Rear Mech - Black/Red
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
Upper to lower pulley-axle: 55 mm
- Aluminium body
- Rollers on bushings
- Parallelogram with 11s geometry
- Lightened special rubber pulleys
- Pulleys in special rubber - Reduces friction
- Cage plate with holes for reducing weight - Lighter weight
- Aluminum parallelogram with exclusive Ultra-Shift® geometry - Maximum shifting rigidity, fast actuation, precision, friction reduction
- Ultra-Shift® aluminum lower and upper body -Less weight, less friction, shifting precision
- Short cage
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.31
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.62
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
This rear mech works perfectly
Centaur. The sweetspot in the Campag range if you have other bikes with A.N.Other manufacturer's 10 speed system. My best bike runs Centaur because of 10 speed compatibility of wheelsets, and because crash damage replacements are not prohibitive.
Sexy in black and red.
My Centaur Gruppo, using SRAM Red brakes instead of Campy ones comes in midway between Ultegra and Dura-Ace on weight.
That makes Centaur phenomenal value AND I prefer the shifting performance over Ultegra.
Excellent mid-range mech, solid feel, easy set-up, looks the part, can't go wrong.
Its a great bit of kit smooth running and slick. It looks the part too