Campagnolo Centaur 10 Speed Rear Mech - Black/Red
RRP $140.06 Save 26%
The Centaur rear derailleur has been completely revolutionised compared to its predecessor.
Upper to lower pulley-axle: 55 mm
- Aluminium body
- Rollers on bushings
- Parallelogram with 11s geometry
- Lightened special rubber pulleys
- Pulleys in special rubber - Reduces friction
- Cage plate with holes for reducing weight - Lighter weight
- Aluminum parallelogram with exclusive Ultra-Shift® geometry - Maximum shifting rigidity, fast actuation, precision, friction reduction
- Ultra-Shift® aluminum lower and upper body -Less weight, less friction, shifting precision
- Short cage
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Mr. PedersenThis rear mech works perfectly
Mr PolakCentaur. The sweetspot in the Campag range if you have other bikes with A.N.Other manufacturer's 10 speed system. My best bike runs Centaur because of 10 speed compatibility of wheelsets, and because crash damage replacements are not prohibitive. Sexy in black and red. My Centaur Gruppo, using SRAM Red brakes instead of Campy ones comes in midway between Ultegra and Dura-Ace on weight. That makes Centaur phenomenal value AND I prefer the shifting performance over Ultegra.
Mr BroadbentExcellent mid-range mech, solid feel, easy set-up, looks the part, can't go wrong.
Mr A J HanthornIts a great bit of kit smooth running and slick. It looks the part too