Campagnolo Centaur Carbon 10 Speed Power Shift Ergo Levers - Black
- For caliper brakes
- Double/triple crankset compatible
- Composite body
- Brake lever in aluminium/carbon brake lever with aluminium core
- Ball bearings
- Power-Shift mechanism
- Ergonomic brake lever with high fulcrum
- Closer brake lever
- Brake opening control integrated with the brake lever
- Insert for large hands
- Vari-Cushion® silicone hoods
- No-Bulge® housing path - minimum friction housings
- Front derailleur micro-adjustment possibility - multiple shifting
- Vari-cushion® hoods: hypoallergenic, stretchy, UV protected material, with variable density - Greater comfort even after long hours on the bike, more safety
- Double curvature brake lever - Faster brake response in all cycling positions and maximum safety
- Ultra-Shift® design - Greater support area for the hand - greater safety and ease of movement of the shifter/brake levers in all conditions
- Exclusive Power Shift® Mechanism - User friendly - 3-sprocket up shifting and 1-sprocket downshifting in a single stroke
- Carbon-fibre version with aluminum core - Greater shock resistance - racing style
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $0.00
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.59
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Centaur. The sweetspot in the Campag range if you have other bikes with A.N.Other manufacturer's 10 speed system. My best bike runs Centaur because of 10 speed compatibility of wheelsets, and because crash damage replacements are not prohibitive.
I love the hood shape. I love the shift feel. It IS a a shame that multiple downshifts are no longer possible...
super fast delivery. would highly recommend to anyone
Excellent service and good price. Nice product, better than the previous Centaur (07) which was based on the Escape mech which is unserviceable (no spares available).
These levers replaced my 5-year old levers, on which the gear changing had become a bit mushy - probably my fault for washing them with degreaser. The front changer requires less wrist movement when moving to the larger chain ring, which is good. Unlike my old levers, the new levers only allow single up-changes - which, I'm sure is a good thing - otherwise Campagnolo would not have changed it. The gear cable housings supplied with the levers were too short for my carbon-fiber bike, which has the cables routed inside the frame, so I had to purchase more at my LBS - and typically, they did not have Campagnolo cables, so I had to get Shimano instead. 5 stars