Campagnolo Centaur Carbon 10 Speed Power Shift Ergo Levers - Black/Red
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- For caliper brakes
- Double/triple crankset compatible
- Composite body
- Brake lever in aluminium/carbon brake lever with aluminium core
- Ball bearings
- Power-Shift mechanism
- Ergonomic brake lever with high fulcrum
- Closer brake lever
- Brake opening control integrated with the brake lever
- Insert for large hands
- Vari-Cushion® silicone hoods
- No-Bulge® housing path - minimum friction housings
- Front derailleur micro-adjustment possibility - multiple shifting
- Vari-cushion® hoods: hypoallergenic, stretchy, UV protected material, with variable density - Greater comfort even after long hours on the bike, more safety
- Double curvature brake lever - Faster brake response in all cycling positions and maximum safety
- Ultra-Shift® design - Greater support area for the hand - greater safety and ease of movement of the shifter/brake levers in all conditions
- Exclusive Power Shift® Mechanism - User friendly - 3-sprocket up shifting and 1-sprocket downshifting in a single stroke
- Carbon-fibre version with aluminum core - Greater shock resistance - racing style
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $0.00
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.91
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Great purchase, no regrets. The ergo feel is better any any shimano shifters I've had and shifts brilliantly with the micro shift technology. Great value for the money with professional performance, can't go wrong with these shifters and groupo.
I've just switched from shimano. Given the relative expense of most other campagnolo components it's odd that their shifters are so cheap, these carbon levers look great and come in at tiagra price!
I've only used them for 2 rides but so far so good. They shift well and are comfortable and easy to operate. They appear well made and feel more solid than my previous 5700 Sti's.
Only gripe is that these don't have the desirable ultra shift system enabling multiple shifts on the way down the block. But I guess that would be expecting too much at this price!
Overall though, these are great shifters for the money. Just a shame that the rest of the group isn't such good value (cassettes don't exactly come in at tiagra price!)
Good ergomonics. Really well functioning shifters with nice looks.
Looks beautiful and shifts smoothly.
Beautiful and smooth shifters.