Campagnolo Chorus 11 Speed Cassette
- Every sprocket tooth has been designed to achieve the maximum synchronization, shifting speed, and silent operation.
- Steel - nickel-chromed finish - light alloy supports for the final two triplets - 11s timing - 11s tooth machining - 11s light alloy lockring, thread 27x1
- Ultra-Shif teeth design
- Optimized up shifting
- Nickel-Chrome surface treatment
- Reduces chain/sprocket friction - extends sprocket life
- Support frame for 2nd and 3rd sprocket triplet
- Increases the torsional stiffness of the sprocket set - silent, fast, precise shifting
- Ultra-Shift sprocket synchronization
- Sprocket positioning is carefully designed to make shifting faster and more precise
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.53
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $17.06
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Nicely made and bought to run 11 speed on my 2012 Zipp 808 wheel set. Quite heavy but hoping this translates into longer life
Great price and with the right tools easy to fix to wheel. Smooth running drivetrain which will help with better speeds. Super quick delivery.
As a consumable this makes much more sense than the record/super record equivalent & the extra weight is negligible. Lovely crisp shifting and campag reliability, just wish they'd do an 11-27.
This speaks for itself. Quality Campag gear. Whatever your ratio (I have 3 different ones) you know it's going to last and work beautifully.
Hi, the Campy Chorus 11 speed cassette is an affordable alternative to the Record/Super Record cassettes which retail at more than twice the price.
I find the Chorus cassette to be just as smooth as the more expensive models and seeing as it is a wearing part, (I normally change the cassette and chain at the same time) it is difficult to see the logic in spending the extra - other than for the saving of a few grams?
I am also much more comfortable in purchasing a Campy manufactured cassette, as opposed to an after-market brand.
The price of the cassette from Merlin's is first rate so for my money, the Chorus is excellent value.
nice quick delivery, usual high quality campag product, no complaints.
Good quality comes with a price.