Campagnolo Chorus 11 Speed Front Mech
RRP $106.40 Save 39%
Out of Stock
This system is fast, responsive, and precise, and the chain shifts across chainrings with no hesitations.
- For double standard and CT crankset
- Capacity 16 max. chainring 54 - min. chainring 34
- Light alloy fork with antifriction treatment
- M-brace® body
- Z-shape® lower cage
- Ultra-Shift® carbon cage - Thanks to its graduated curvature, shifting is fast and extremely precise
- Z-Shape® inner cage - Maximum cage force and rigidity when shifting
- Surface treatment - Reduces friction and prolongs the life of the component
- Exclusive M-Brace® Campagnolo® geometry derailleur - High system rigidity and shifting precision
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Mr TangBand on version - a lot neater than braze-on version plus a clamp. Wasnt sure what colour the clamp was (picture shows braze-on version) and emailed Merlin for a quick answer - its black. Arrived quickly - all the way to Hong Kong!
Mr Zen FerriWell, we're talking about Campagnolo so there's not much to say. But I could tell it was a surprise how light it is compared to Athena 11s. It is well finished and looks awesome and has a smooth work. Way better than Centaur 10s or even Athena 11s.
Mr clementsI actually like this better than the Record equivalent. It's stronger and more robust. Once again, not quite so nice looking but I have had problems with the carbon faceplate on the record .
Mr GA little expense compared with Dura ace.
Mr WILLIAMSGOOD HONEST FAST SERVICE AS NORMAL FROM MERLINCYCLES. THE FRONT GEAR MECH I AM WELL HAPPY WITH AND AT A GOOD PRICE....