Campagnolo Chorus 11 Speed Rear Mech
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Upper to lower pulley-axle: 55 mm
- Composite outer plate
- Parallelogram with 11s geometry
- Black anodized forged aluminium upper body
- Lightened special rubber pulleys
- Cage plate with holes for reducing weight - Lighter weight
- Ultra-Shift® exclusive geometry parallelogram - Maximum derailleur stiffness, fast shifting, precision, reduction of possible play
- Ultra-Shift® aluminum lower and upper body - Less weight, less friction, shifting precision
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Int. Signed For 5-10 days: $0.00
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allows some tracking and requires a signature.
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.19
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Looks good, functions beautifully and quite light weight. Obviously not as light as record but not as spendy either :-)
Typical campag quality, perfect shifting every time, good looks at a good price
It is Campagnolo we're talking about so there is not much to say. As expected it is absolutely amazing. The changes are smooth and precise and it looks very well on my bike. The big surprise came with the weight: it is really light compared with Athena or Ultegra. Even Dura Ace. I couldn't compare with Record or Super Record because I've never seen one, but I definitely recommend it for those who is looking for a lightweight, very reliable group in a good price.
Great value for money , all the features of Record with a bit less bling. Certainly works as well, and definitely priced right.
The Campagnolo Chorus rear derailleur was an excellent addition to my CX bike and has worked flawlessly with the 12-29 cassette I'm running. Smooth shifting even in sticky mud.
elaborate and accurat