Campagnolo Chorus Skeleton Brake Calipers - Dual Pivot - Pair
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- The new pad compound dramatically improve braking, and the new lighter pad holders make replacement easier and faster.
- Brake-pad height adjustment ratio:40-50 mm (measured from brake fixing-bolt to brake-shoe-nut)
- Brake pads orbital adjustment
- Lightened rear brake
- Skeletonized arms
- Special pad compound
- New lighter shoe holders
- New shoe coupling/uncoupling system - Safe and fast shoe replacing
- Front/rear differentiated braking - Lighter rear brake greater braking power modulation
- New Dual Pivot front/rear version - Enhanced rear braking
- New compound - Reduction of braking distance in both dry and wet conditions - longer brake pad and braking track life
- Skeleton® brake arms - No-bend arms, modularity, reduced weight
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $0.00
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.28
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
These brakes were easy to fit, look great and have tremendous stopping power, Apart from the graphics,their appearance is identical to the record level brake calipers.
I decided on the pair which included a dual pivot rear which for a few extra dollars gave a higher level of performance.
Packaging was good and included little rubber caps to further protect the cable entry points. john Clements.
These skeleton brakes have unbelievable stopping power compared to conventional road brakes tried and tested on Lakeland passes over the last week, all I can say is very impressive and should of bought them alot sooner.
Very smooth and powerful brake, why pay a lot more for record or super record
Brilliant - Not often I say this but these brakes verge on perfect. Excellent modulation and definitely more power than the old 2005 Record brakes they replace and as a bonus they are lighter too.
Brake pads have a compound that is not as hard as I'm used to but they work great in the dry. They are a little less effective in the wet and cold I've been riding recently, so I've slipped in some multi compound kool stops until spring arrives.
If I could I'd put these calipers on my other bikes too.