Campagnolo Super Record Carbon Chainset
Shifting to "higher quality"; the new chainrings have 8 pins to lift the chain and 2 to lower it. This whole re-designed system makes shifting from one chainring to the other very fast and efficient.
The result: faster and more precise shifting than ever before, a huge step forwards compared to the past.
CULT(TM) bearing technology guarantees a smooth and efficient pedaling action and a long lasting performance.
For those who only want the best and look for unique and exclusive components, the central pin crank set and titanium fixing bolts will offer a very unique bike.
- full-carbon unidirectional-multidirectional cranks
- hollow cranks (Ultra- Hollow(TM) Structure)
- Standard Axle ( NOT Titanium )
- light alloy chainrings with XPSS(TM) (eXtreme Performance Shifting System)
- chainrings with hard anodization treatment
- 8 pins on the large chainring
- CULT(TM) bearings (Ceramic Ultimate Level Technology)
- integrated ULTRA-TORQUE(TM)
- Weight: 585 g
- Ultra Torque Bottom Bracket Not Supplied