Campagnolo Super Record Ti - Carbon Chainset
Shifting to "higher quality"; the new chainrings have 8 pins to lift the chain and 2 to lower it. This whole re-designed system makes shifting from one chainring to the other very fast and efficient.
The result: faster and more precise shifting than ever before, a huge step forwards compared to the past.
CULT(TM) bearing technology guarantees a smooth and efficient pedaling action and a long lasting performance.
For those who only want the best and look for unique and exclusive components, the central pin crank set and titanium fixing bolts will offer a very unique bike.
- full-carbon unidirectional-multidirectional cranks
- hollow cranks (Ultra- Hollow(TM) Structure)
- superlight titanium fixing bolts
- light alloy chainrings with XPSS(TM) (eXtreme Performance Shifting System)
- chainrings with hard anodization treatment
- 8 pins on the large chainring
- CULT(TM) bearings (Ceramic Ultimate Level Technology)
- integrated ULTRA-TORQUE(TM) semi-axles in titanium
- Weight: 585 g
- Ultra Torque Bottom Bracket Not Supplied
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Int. Signed For 5-10 days: $0.00
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allows some tracking and requires a signature.
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.89
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Super light stiff and smooth as silk.
Smooth and light! Best chainset I've ever had on one of my bikes! Can't recommend it more!