Campagnolo Super Record TI Road Chainset - 11 Speed
Campagnolo Super Record TI / Carbon Road Chainset - 11 Speed
Shifting to "higher quality"; the new chainrings have 8 pins to lift the chain and 2 to lower it. This whole re-designed system makes shifting from one chainring to the other very fast and efficient.
- Full-carbon unidirectional-multidirectional cranks
- Superlight titanium fixing bolts
- Light alloy chainrings with XPSS(TM) (eXtreme Performance Shifting System)
- Chainrings with hard anodization treatment
- 8 pins on the large chainring
- CULT bearings (Ceramic Ultimate Level Technology)
- Bottom bracket type: ULTRA-TORQUE - Titanium Axle
- Bottom bracket not included
- Weight: 585g
TimBeautifully crafted piece of kit. Has to be seen in the flesh to fully appreciate workmanship. I like the look of the older style crankset. Can't yet comment on longevity but bearings are smooth!
Mr HeinonenThis chainset has to be one of the finest that Campy ever produced. Not only is it beautiful, but it is stiff and the CAD chainrings shift wonderfully fast. Add to that the ultra smooth CULT ceramic bearings, TI spindle and the ease of install and you have a top pro product. Personally, this pre 2015 chainset is one of the last Campy seems to have made in the 177.5 length. As far as I know, the newer designs come only in small sizes, so it was nice to pick up another and with the perfect 39x52 combination.
Mr HeinonenThis chainset does everything and is a breeze to set up, if you have the Campy tool and a torque wrench. The ceramic bearings run ultra smooth, initial set up requires no fix after many miles of riding. It looks amazing, too. The not-included bottom bracket cups are inexpensive and Campy has a size for just about everything, including threaded BB's.