Campagnolo Veloce Brake Calipers - Silver - Pair 2014
RRP $47.19 Save 32%
You don't have to be a bicycle expert: with the brakes of the Veloce groupset you'll have the necessary security at all times.
- Brake-pad height adjustment ratio: 40?50 mm (measured from brake fixing-bolt to brake-shoe-nut)
- Forged arms
- Lightened rear brake
- Special pad compound
- Brake pads orbital adjustment
- New Dual Pivot front/rear version - Enhanced rear braking
- New design for forged aluminum brake arms - Greater bend resistance - lighter
- Adjustable shoe holders - Shoe holders on rim's profile can be micro adjusted- longer life for rims and brake pads
- New compound - Reduction of braking distance in both dry and wet conditions - longer brake pad and braking track life
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.70
Spend $76.96 or over and get free shipping
Mr MadsenEasy installation, and very easy to adjust to get the correct brake tension. Very happy with them.
Mr CrossleyExcellent brakes, they were a straight replacement on my Bianchi. Much better braking, so the pads are improved, Campagnolo are quality
Mr BergstromExtremely good bang for the buck. No flex and good finish. An extra plus is the fact that it's delivered with extra mounting nuts to suit different frames.
Mr Nigel OultonI had always wanted a completely Campagnolo bicycle and I was a little bit reticent purchasing brakes which were not as costly as some of the other parts I have purchased in completing the build. Every component that I have bought has been a revelation and I now have a wonderful bike. These Veloce brakes have probably been the most quietly impressive component of all - they do what they should do with precision and power and inspire so much more confidence than... the other famous brand I once used. Great service from Merlin as well - placed the order and just 2 days later they arrived and where fitted.
Mr MillerUsual refinements from the Italian manufacturer. Beautifully finished, positive action and pads which are not too grippy and let you feather the brakes. What's not to like as thy say!
Mr WolstenholmeThese brake calipers have transformed the brake stopping power I cannot recommend them highly enough