Castelli Diluvio Gloves - 2014
RRP $51.63 Save 50%
This is your glove for cold and/or wet conditions.
- The Japanese neoprene is some of the highest quality available and this is what makes it so stretchy, comfortable and warm.
- The seams are constructed using the same technique as a wetsuit: the stitching is only on the outside, while the inside is thermo welded to make it smooth and completely waterproof.
- While the waterproofness is an obvious benefit in the rain, what`s not so obvious is how good this glove is in the cold.
- It keeps your hands warm with the same function as a wetsuit for divers.
- It is completely non breathable, so your hand sweats but that moisture is immediately warmed to body temperature and stays warm.
- We figure it`s better to have hands warm and wet than dry and cold, or worse yet wet and cold!
- Neoprene insulation will keep your hands nice and warm.
- Non-slip gripper on palm.
- Extended neoprene cuff to keep the wind and rain out .
- Temperature range: 5º - 15º.
- 97g pair
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.75
Spend $77.45 or over and get free shipping
Sizing Information for Castelli Clothing:
Chris StephensAs others have said your hands get very sweaty wearing these, but this does not detract from the performance and these are surprisingly warm. Great value item.
DBGreat compliment to my Gabba jersey, can get a bit sweaty so best saved for those long wet rides. I've got hands like spades, but XXL fits perfectly
Mr dronfieldGreat gloves for the cold and the wet. I have a wide selection of gloves, but none specifically for the rain, the grip is superb and with the neoprene your hands get warm and stay warm Ive used them on cold days and they are equally as good. They don't have any padding, but I like the close fit and they are still comfy. Yes you will read reviews about them getting sweaty, but its neoprene and that is to be expected and that's why they are washable! Not sure why I waited so long to get a pair.