Castelli Diluvio Gloves - 2014 is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Castelli Diluvio Gloves - 2014
This item was discontinued 3rd July 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- The Japanese neoprene is some of the highest quality available and this is what makes it so stretchy, comfortable and warm.
- The seams are constructed using the same technique as a wetsuit: the stitching is only on the outside, while the inside is thermo welded to make it smooth and completely waterproof.
- While the waterproofness is an obvious benefit in the rain, what`s not so obvious is how good this glove is in the cold.
- It keeps your hands warm with the same function as a wetsuit for divers.
- It is completely non breathable, so your hand sweats but that moisture is immediately warmed to body temperature and stays warm.
- We figure it`s better to have hands warm and wet than dry and cold, or worse yet wet and cold!
- Neoprene insulation will keep your hands nice and warm.
- Non-slip gripper on palm.
- Extended neoprene cuff to keep the wind and rain out .
- Temperature range: 5º - 15º.
- 97g pair
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.70