Castelli Diluvio Gloves
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- The Japanese neoprene is some of the highest quality available and this is what makes it so stretchy, comfortable and warm.
- The seams are constructed using the same technique as a wetsuit: the stitching is only on the outside, while the inside is thermo welded to make it smooth and completely waterproof.
- While the waterproofness is an obvious benefit in the rain, what`s not so obvious is how good this glove is in the cold.
- It keeps your hands warm with the same function as a wetsuit for divers.
- It is completely non breathable, so your hand sweats but that moisture is immediately warmed to body temperature and stays warm.
- We figure it`s better to have hands warm and wet than dry and cold, or worse yet wet and cold!
- Neoprene insulation will keep your hands nice and warm.
- Non-slip gripper on palm.
- Extended neoprene cuff to keep the wind and rain out .
- Temperature range: 5º - 15º.
- 97g pair
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.05
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.05
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.09
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Sizing Information for Castelli Clothing:
Great gloves for the cold and the wet.
I have a wide selection of gloves, but none specifically for the rain, the grip is superb and with the neoprene your hands get warm and stay warm
Ive used them on cold days and they are equally as good.
They don't have any padding, but I like the close fit and they are still comfy.
Yes you will read reviews about them getting sweaty, but its neoprene and that is to be expected and that's why they are washable!
Not sure why I waited so long to get a pair.