Cateye Stealth 50 GPS With ANT+ HR & Speed/Cadence Sensor
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Stealth 50 Features Include:
- GPS Enabled Cyclocomputer
- ANT+ enabled to receive Cadence/Heart Rate/Power and Speed (for use on turbo trainer) data from included Cateye ANT+ speed/cademce and heart rate sensors.
- 1,2,5 second GPS logging interval, storing up to 60 hours of data.
- USB Cradle for recharge and data download
- Fully enabled Cateyeatlas.com website to review and share rides
- Setup by PC Software – Cateye Sync
- Full time backlight
- Auto start/stop
- Flextight Handlebar Bracket
Stealth 50 Head Unit Functions Include:
- Current /Maximum/Average Speed
- Trip Distance 1 and 2
- Elapsed Time
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.49
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $14.99
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Quite fiddly to set up. Took ages to get the HR and cadence sensor to link up. This does not upload straight to strava as the ad implies. Instead you have to upload to Cateye and then to strava. Good value for money and it arrived quickly.
The Cateye Stealth 50 cycling computer and GPS is a brilliant companion for both training and cycling. Obviously the GPS is useless on a turbo trainer but the heart rate monitor and cadence sensor provides excellent feedback at different speeds using different gears/cadence. Monitoring your heart rate while cycling ensures maximum speed cycling without over doing it, and using the Stealth 50 to display and record details allows you to track progress and fitness. The battery life is excellent once charged using the USB cable, which is also used to download data to display with Cateye Atlas or Strava, as well as other applications. Finally, it's terrific value for money!