Colnago C60 Italia 2015 Frameset
Colnago’s ultimate goal was to improve, previous models and make the C60 more efficient, with less rider fatigue and no sacrifice in strength or reliability. The design is striking, the frame’s characteristics and technical advantages stand out and are not completely hidden inside the frame.
Star-shaped tubes are a proven design element and have become a signature design element for Colnago frames. It is from this proven design, with the goal of increased frame efficiency without significant sacrifice in comfort or strength, with which the Colnago C60 was born.
In the Colnago C60 Italia various cross sections of tubes have increased volume, thinner walls and drastic tube profiles. No attention to detail was spared. The rear dropouts have been completely redesigned for reduced weight and increased lateral stiffness. Even the water bottle mounts were redesigned to reduce weight while maximizing strength.
Improvements from the Colnago C59 model to the C60 Model:
- The C60 features new tube shapes and its matching shaped lugs.
- The second major difference is the new oversized downtube.
- In favour of a round tube shape, the seat tube becomes strongly asymmetric as it reaches and enters the bottom bracket lug.
BOTTOM BRACKET LUG
- The heart of the new C60 is the bottom bracket. The dimensions of this masterpiece, especially when compared to that of the C59, have been created to ensure the ultimate in lateral stiffness.
ONE PIECE DROPOUTS
- Another new feature introduced with C60 are the forged, CNC-machined one-piece dropouts. With the C60, Colnago has worked hard to make the connection between the frame and the rear wheel a true masterpiece.
- Colnago C60 frames painting, handmade in Italy, one by one, every frame is unique!
- This frame is approved by the International Cycling Union and therefore used in all races recognised by the UCI.
- Estimated delivery transit time: 4-8 Days
TNTPost Global Pack 4-8 Days: $131.68
TNT Post is an economy international service. Delivery times for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries are around 7-15 workings days. Parcels are trackable online.