Continental Giro Tubular Road Tyre
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Tubular tyres are used primarily in competitions because of their excellent rolling characteristics and very good dry running properties.
- With the Giro, you can also rely on these strengths in training.
- To ensure that this training tyre is excellent value for money, they have the no frills but are robustly manufactured.
- 28 x 1" 22cm
- TPI: 2/160
- Weight: 300g
- Comes with exchangeable Presta 42mm valve
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.54
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.54
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $17.08
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
It is a good choice for training, I use it on my ktm strada 4000 and a cosmic carbon tubular set, our road quality is poor here in Turkey, but this product is enough for our roads, I also experienced two bike races in master category in extremely rainy and cold weather, no problem abt controls, it's ok abt performance and of course it is cheap
Great tubes. i Have an old Schwinn Paramount and i could not find anywhere that would carry them. I received these in the mail and was surprised what quality they were. For the price, i cannot complain.