Continental Mountain King MK2 ProTection Folding MTB Tyre - 29"
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Now firmly into the second period of its reign, the Mountain King II strengthens its rule over the all round trail bike market
- Superb braking traction and optimum cornering are guaranteed in all types of conditions
- The ProTection casing adds extra all-round puncture protection, leaving tread and sidewalls equally protected
- The tread lug arrangement was developed in collaboration with professional mountain bikers, resulting in an exceptionally light yet positively tough trail tyre
- Trail riders, Cross Country racers, Alpine tourists and Marathon riders - this is a serious intermediate tyre option
- Handmade in Germany
- Constructed from 4 plies, totalling 240 TPI
- Weight of 740 grams
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.44
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.44
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $14.88
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Good tyre for all round riding, reasonable weight, but I would go for a 2.4 for the front as they come up narrow. Could not get them to go up tubeless though, which has never been a problem with other makes....
Another first class tyre from Continental, ran these on 26" trail bike prior to converting to 29ers no problems fast rolling and grippy everything you need, I converted these to tubeless with no issues
Had Schwalbe Racing Ralph tyre before. Fancied going back to Continentals. Mountain King is on rear with Trail on the front. I seem to have more than enough grip and it seems to roll well. No complaints at all. Merlin supplied very quickly on a standard delivery.
Bought as a spare at a bargain price, currently using the same tyre on the rear of my bike and its been a excellent all round/general trail tyre so far. Grips when you need it but also has a fairly low rolling resistance on hard pack and tarmac. Its a pretty high volume tyre too so quite forgiving on rocks and big roots especially with ProTection.