Continental X-King Race Sport 29 x 2.2" Mountain Bike Tyre
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Its developers say it can do anything! Its riders say, “That's my tyre!”
- Super fast, nevertheless with a good grip, the X-King was developed with the Topeak Ergon mountain bike professional team. Despite pronounced studs, the X-King rolls off smoothly and very quietly. No matter if you are on your own or in a team, with Race and Mountain King, the super-light X-King easily covers many uses, ranging from cross country/race to All Mountain. The X-King simply leaves its competitors behind. Its Black Chili Compound offers a solid grip and is self-cleaning. The shoulder lugs provide absolute stability in curves negotiated at high speeds.
- The Racesport (RS) version will appeal to the marathon MTB'ers with its consistent light yet robust construction which will give a decent amount of puncture protection for a race tyre, far more so than the previous ultra light Superonic model
- Size 29 (29er) x 2.2"
Add 1 or 2 tyres to the basket and Save on Unit Price....The more you buy the more you save!!!!
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.83
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.66
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.