Cove Hummer Special Edition Matt Ti is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Cove Hummer Special Edition Matt Ti
This item was discontinued 16th May 2014.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- The original Cove Hummer established the hardcore titanium frame market and has ruling over it ever since.
- The first Cove Hummer frames were made back in 1992 to meet the need for a solid 'do anything' frame which could meet the demands of the emerging North Shore trail riding scene. Riders wanted improved strength, greater tire clearance, and longer travel suspension all in a light weight package that can go the distance and take on the North Shore ups and downs.
- 2009 sees yet further steps forward and improvements to this cult model with the whole frame being reworked and detailed to keep it out ahead of the competition. Built by titanium gods Lynskey and with features like a machined head tube, socket style dropouts, replacement gear hanger, custom formed downtube, custom formed chainstays, 2.4" rear tyre clearance all in a package perfectly adjusted for a 140mm travel fork.
All of these improvements have helped to improve stiffness without compromising on the frames overall weight. Add to that a laser etched headtube badge and polished tubes it is easy to see what so many other people see the Hummer as the benchmark in titanium performance.
- Frame Material Custom Butted 3/2.5V TITANIUM
- Hand built by Lynsky USA
- Machined Headtube with laser etched logo
- Machined dropouts with replaceable hanger
- 34.9mm seat clamp
- 30mm seat post
- 34.9mm top pull front derailleur
- 50mm Chainline
- Can accept 2.35" tires