Craft Be Active Extreme Windstopper Short Sleeve Base Layer
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
Craft short sleeved Windstopper base layer offering superb protection from the wind combined with a cooling function directly next to the skin with warm hollow fibre on the outside. Both cooling and warming at the same time. Ideal for "Stop and Go" activities in the wind.
What can you expect from the Craft Be Active Extreme Windstopper Base Layer?
- Short Sleeved base layer
- Absolute wind protection at shoulders and chest
- Protects the body in cool temperatures
- Seam Free torso
- CRAFT logo on arm and collar
- Tight fit
- Lightweight, elastic Gore Windstopper ® laminate
- Tight fit
- Coolmax Extreme ® Fresh FX resists odour
- Hexachannel Coolmax ® Extreme inside for optimal cooling and moisture control
- Isolate Thermolite hollow fibres outside
- Material: Jersey: 100% Polyester Windstopper: 92% polyester, 8% ePTFE
- Weight: 130 g / m², Windstopper weight: 86 g / m²
- Care: 40 ° wash, tumble dry
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.05
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.05
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.09
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Brilliant item from Craft. I've already got a couple of Craft mesh base layers which have been excellent. Craft is much better made than many other popular brands and the sizings are more realistic. Having said that, due to the reduced stretch in the Windstopper material, I needed a size L where I usually wear M in the mesh baselayers. Road tested the item one chilly morning recently and it really does take the chill off your chest without over heating. Note the item is warm, not just wind protective. Also the material on the inside plucks easily.