Crank Brothers Cobalt 2 29er Wheels
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
Crank Brothers Cobalt 2 29er Wheelset
Excellent strength to weight ratio, twinpair spokes, tubeless-compatible rims and overbuilt hubs.
Weight: 1773g (front/rear) 15mm front hub, 135mm Q/R rear hub. 6 bolt disc fittng
- Material: 6061-t6 aluminium
- Joint: welded
- Internal width: 19mm
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5mm
- Braking surface: disc brake only
- Material: stainless steel
- Butting: 2.0 / 1.8 / 2.0
- Number: 24
- Spoke pins: solid blue
- Material: 7075-t6 aluminium
- Front hub shell: 2 cartridge bearings
- Front axle length: 15mm
- Rear hub shell: 4 cartridge bearings
- Rear axle length: 135mm Q/R: 2 cartridge bearings
- Freehub material: Steel
- Standard 6 bolt disc fitting
- Tyre: tubeless compatible
- Recommended tyre size: 1.9-2.3"
- Rim / nipples: silver / black
- Spokes: silver
- Estimated delivery transit time: 6-10 Days Limited Tracking
Spring Parcel 6-10 Days Limited Tracking: $0.00
Spring Global is part of TNT post NL, the parcel will be handed over to your national parcel service on arrival in your country. Please not this service does not have a guaranteed delivery time, please allow 7-14 days.
UPS International Express 2-4 Days Full Tracking: $44.63
UPS premium international service. Delivered door to door by UPS so very reliable and easily trackable. Delivery times for most countries is around 2-4 working days.
Received the wheels fairly quickly (considering they had to go through customs). Great wheels, I have rode about 50 miles already on them with no problems. Super easy to go tubeless on, and comes with the nozzles to do so. Lastly, these are some flashy wheels, so sexy!
A great looking set of wheels. I have fitted them on my Bigwig 29er and they certainly look the part (on my first ride out I was stopped by a guy who wanted to know what they were). As for ride they feel nice and stiff with no lateral flex. The most impressive thing about them is how well they carry momentum. Having just moved from a 26" wheel it may jst be a 29" thing, but once up to speed they just seem to keep on going. Really impressed.