DMR Single Speed Conversion Kit
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- If you?ve got vertical dropouts, grab the Simple Tension Seeker and Spacer Kit combo pack.
- Many riders when changing their geared bike to single speed, wish to save a lot of weight by removing their cassette and fitting a single speed spacer kit to their free hub.
- This nifty combo pack does it in one hit, and saves you money to boot!
- For use with geared chains (not single speed) and Shimano type 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 speed freehubs.
- Sizes 16T Weight 190g
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.19
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.19
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.39
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Not a bad kit. Tensioner is a bit limited in how much tension it can take up but works OK
Good kit,easy to install. My only criticism is trying to understand what chain I should use. I plumped for an 8 speed SRAM chain which seems to be fine.