DMR STS Simple Tension Seeker
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- The Simple Tension Seeker is designed for harder riding styles, fit it for Street, Dirt Jumping and Trials, the stainless steel arm is tough and tucked out of harms way and the PU pulley runs on sealed bearings for durability.
- It converts geared bikes to single speed and bolts into most vertical dropouts in minutes, tensioning the chain is simple, the STS is then securely clamped in place.
- Designed to run with a geared chain, this limits the cost of going single speed on your existing geared mountain bike, remove your shifters and mechs, fit the STS and your ready to ride.
- If you wish to use a specific single speed chain - then please consider the Tension Seeker 2 as it will work with either chain type.
- The STS is now available as a combo kit with the Single Speed Spacer kit.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.44
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.44
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $14.88
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
This tensioner lives up to its name, i.e. it is simple to set up and use, though initially I had to file a little off the alloy part (black item in the photo) as it was about 1.5mm deeper than the thickness of the dropout on my frame. I have a steel frame with integral dropout/mech hanger, I doubt it would be a problem with a frame using an alloy (replaceable) hanger as they tend to be thicker.