DT XCR100 Suspension Forks is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
DT XCR100 Suspension Forks
This item was discontinued 22nd June 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
- Special offer of these top of the range DT forks, save 50% off RRP
- The lightest suspension fork on the market at a staggering 1170 grams!
- 100 mm of super plush linear air sprung travel
- Features DT Swiss Twin Shot damper technology
- Low speed rebound and compression are easily adjusted while integrated non adjustable high speed compression and rebound damping ensure the fork can deal with even the biggest hits
- The main feature of the Twin Shot damper is the two step lockout lever, turn to position one for rebound lockout only, or to position two for complete lockout
- Features a remote 3-position lever for easy on the fly Twin Shot adjustment
- A beautiful one-piece carbon crown and steerer tube reduces weight and adds stiffness
- Hand layered carbon fibre lower with Hollow Arch technology for incredible flex resistance under the highest of loads
- Auto Balance Air Spring (ABS) has self setting positive and negative air chambers
- 28.6 mm stanchions
- Quick release dropouts
- Hand assembled in Biel, Switzerland
- A staggering 200 hour service interval, so just fit and get out riding
PLEASE NOTE: LAST PAIR, SOLD WITHOUT LOCKOUT LEVER. THIS WILL HAVE TO BE SOURCED SEPARATELY