EBC Disc Brake Pads Standard
RRP $11.60 Save 11%
EBC replacement disc pads in green compound. Models available to fit most current brakes.
- These are a high quality organic formulation producing an excellent all round replacement pad for pleasure riding, cross country and trekking. If you're not sure what to choose, specify Green compound. Good lifetime and stopping power.
- All EBC mountain bike pads are made using magnetic stainless steel backing plates. For systems using a magnet for pad retraction these are ideal but for all bike systems the benefit of a stainless steel backing plate is self evident.
- For all systems which use a spring clip for pad retraction, EBC includes NEW improved strength retraction springs.
- Many MTB brake rotors are NON hardened and have the words Resin pad only on them. It is critical that when you see this marking that you use a pad similar to EBC Green which is very low in its rotor abrasion features.
- Remember the motto, if in doubt go for EBC green.
- Disc pads for Mountain bikes have been around since 2002 and selecting the right compound for your needs is not only wise but essential for numerous reasons. EBC offer three grades of pad compound.
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.75
Spend $77.45 or over and get free shipping
Mr de FayeGood for the money. No squealing.
Mr DavidsonI replaced shimano organic pads with these ones. Had never tried EBC green on my bike only on my car but I was not disappointed. Once bedded in I found these to bite much better than the shimano I have used previously. They were slightly noisy till they bedded in properly but now they are completely silent. Great bite and modulation, I highly recommend them.
Mr CaseGood brake pads. Does what it says on the tin. Easy to fit and bed in quickly. No noise. Perhaps don't last as long as some but overall very good.
Mr NewtonSeem to work as well as the Shimano pads the brakes originially came with at half the price. What's not to like.
Mr SutherlandGood, reliable pads that don't squeal all day. Decent price from Merlin too.
Mr WilliamsGood bite, easy to fit.
NickDon't seem to have the powerful bite of the original Avids but good, consistent, reliable braking.
Mr banhamCheap as chips and decent quality as well - recommended!
Mr morganBest pads I have used so far.
Mr WilsonQuality brakes, cheap, resin compound so dont last too long, but are strong as any bigger brand.
Mr gosneyGreat stopping from cold. Easy to install
Mr jeremyTHESE PADS WERE ORDERED FOR FOR SHIMANO SLX BRAKES AND FITTED PERFECTLY THEY BITE WELL AND FROM PAST EXPERIENCE LAST WELL. FAST AND FREE DELIVERY AND GOOD PRICE CANT FAULT IT!
Mr jeremyGreat pads at a great price I would have given 5 stars but the pads for hayes stroker trail brakes require you to fit the very small spring clip yourself and its quite fiddly. I don't know why EBC don't fit it when they are made.
Mr TaylorThese brake pads are great, nice progressive breaking, no squealing and from what I can tell after a few hilly rides in Wales good on durability. The replacement spring also functions well and the price is reasonable. At least as good as OEM pads.
Mr RichardsonA good product at a good price.
Mr SammonsFitted these pads to my stroker ryde brakes and after a few xc rides in the Peaks in wet and gritty conditions i`m happy with how these pads performed.Wear rate is about what you`d expect and soon they will need a replacing. Took a little longer to bed in compared to the std Hayes pads but they performed well. Bit noisey in the damp which i dont mind too much. Wet weather road riding they did not have the same bite .lasted over 50km now and still plenty left. Good overall performing pad.
Mr CaseGood brake pads. Used them on two of my bikes. No squeals and bed in quickly.
Mr ThurstonGood value, work well. Even in the wet in Wales.
Mr RyanHave used these pads several times, excellent feel and power, in my opinion better than avid pads and significantly better than superstar pads I have try'd.
Mr BurtExcellent value, not installed just yet as the old pads are not worn down enough.
Mr kershawExcellent quality brake pads at half the normal price.
AndyAnother fantastic product delivered by a fantastic company. Excellent service and delivery. Thanks!
Mr LiddleReally good balance of cost and performance. Always my first go to on brake pads
Mr Camsellthey fit the shimano bm445 brakes but look a little inferior to the originals. makes no difference if they do the job.
Mr CraigJust as good as the real shimano disc pads, but a lot cheaper to run. Good wear rate. Can't go wrong with them.
Limusing a set of green organic compound with slx brakes, cheap,good stopping power and wear life with very little brake squeal
Mr kershawQuality EBC brake pads at a great price
Mr ShawA bit more aggressive than the Shimano pads but they manage heat and wear very well.
Mr Le BreuillyExcellent pads, as good as my original Hope items at half the cost!
Mr PickerWork well, bit fiddley to fit spring clips, be careful to get them the right way round
crashercan not get better