Electron Terra 2 Evo Li-Ion Front LED Light System
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- High power Seoul LED handlebar-mounted dual-head unit
- Huge 320 lumen light output (160 lumen light output per head unit), with tiny power consumption for great power to runtime ratio
- Engineered reflector for a great dual spot and wide beam light pattern
- Compact, light weight and water resistant headlight design
- 3 modes (double click for on) - high, low and flashing and hold for off
- Advanced Sanyo Li-Ion battery with runtimes of up to 15 hours, with both head units on low, or 4 hours on high
- Li-Ion batteries are lighter, more reliable and more compact than lead-acid or Ni-Cad alternatives
- Built in smart-charge and protection circuit, maximising battery life
- Low battery indicator provides warning to make sure you're not caught out in the dark
- Versatile stem or frame mounted battery
- Head units have a secure easy to remove, anti-scratch, O-ring design and include two sizes and two types: Red O-rings for road use and super tough black O-rings for off-road
- Enhanced side visibility for on-road use
- UK mains USB fast charger included
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.39
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail International Signed For 5-10 Days: $8.39
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-8 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Nice set of lights for the winter, very bright. Two lights are great for off road use, and I find 1 light is sufficient for on road use. Easy to fit once you work out where the rubber band goes! I would recommend this product.
Very pleased with these lights. Very easy to set up and use. Use of O rings for fixing is very easy to set up. The two lights with different beam widths work well and can be easily adjusted. The connection of the battery to the lights is stiff and requires it to be fully clicked in. Not obvious first time without instructions but once worked out was fine and stayed in place well.