Elite Sior Mio Bottle Cage
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Mio design splits the retention loop for faster bottle removal but uses a spring to ensure total security and prevent rattling when the cage is empty
- Open sides allow easy insertion of the bottle at an angle, making it ideal for frames where space is tight
- Rock solid race-tested retention provided by wrap-around design, perfect for pav
- Multiple colour options
- Proudly made in Italy
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.59
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.59
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.19
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Light, Looks Cool, Works well, Matches My Bike..... It's a little bit sexy, what more can I say!
Looks good, holds the water bottle without rattling around. I use it for my 650ml Camelbak performance Bottle which holds it perfectly.
Good product. lightweight and looks great.
Looks good and the retention system is very secure.
Smart looking funtional cage
Very nice, very happy. They are pretty shiny. The spring lock means I can use all the different size bottles I have collected over the years.
Good price and no annoying bottle rattle when riding on poor road surface.
Well made, looks very good and holds bottle very securely
A great product
Good cages. Tight fit with specialized bottles, but you can adjust with the metal spring in the front. Good price for the weight.
Looks good, holds bottle very tightly and can sometimes be hard to fit bottle back in if you don't get the angle quite right.