Elite Turbo Muin Cycle Trainer
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
Total Power = Total Training
Use 100% of your energy by exchanging the rear wheel of your bike with Turbo Muin
What can you expect from the Elite Turbo Muin Cycle Trainer?
- The first and only direct transmission home trainer with integrated fluid resistance technology
- Super quiet: you will only hear your bike
- Internal flywheel: smooth road-like pedalling for all types of training
- Progressive resistance that gradually increases with speed
- High power output: ideal for cadence, power and speed-based training sessions
- Stable and foldable frame: just fold it and store it once you’re done training
- For Road and MTB bikes, Q/R wheels only 130 or 135mm hubs
- Compatible with Shimano 9/10/11 speed cassettes
Elite Products: the choice of champions
- Estimated delivery transit time: 3-5 Days
UPS International 3-5 Days: $0.00
UPS standard international service. Fully trackable door to door delivery by UPS. Transit times are around 3-5 working days for Australia, Japan, USA, Canada plus many other countries worldwide.
UPS International Express 1-3 Days: $31.25
UPS premium international service. Delivered door to door by UPS so very reliable and easily trackable. Delivery times for most countries is around 2-4 working days.
My first time in the turbo world and so far so good. I checked out various other products but glad I opted for the Muin. Very easy to set up and the road feel is excellent, it also looks like it's built to last and as ever Merlin cycles exceeded my expectations on price and service.
Excellent price on a great product. Combined with the elite training app gives me goals and ensures I can maintain fitness through the winter
A very nice turbo - lots quieter then my previous one that vibrated the lamps out of the kitchen lights!
It takes a a few mins to warm up and there is a little sloshing sound of the liquid to start but that soon stops.
The resistance is progressive - the faster the internal fly wheel goes the harder it becomes - very fluid and road like feeling.
I sold my elite rollers to buy this - a very good investment.
Not as portable as a normal turbo but this is a home trainer and not really one that you take to races.