Ergon GP1 Biokork Grips
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- 40% cork - sourced from sustainable forests
- 40% of the core plastic uses natural fibres
- Vegetable oil replaces mineral oil in the palm area gel and the clamp can be 100% recycled
- Ergonomically correct hand position and optimal pressure distribution
- Natural cork composite for increased grip
- Sustainable materials used for all grip components
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.81
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.81
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.63
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Great product, very comfortable to use but only tighten bolt by hand or the thread will strip. Very good price and first class service by Merlin
Love these grips! I used to get awful hand cramps but now can ride long DH tracks in the Alps all day without problems. These get 4 rather than 5 as they don't last as long as the regular version. Weight-weenie-ness leads me to buy these though as they are 20g lighter...!
Look great on my Brompton - had to cut a bit off but finish still looked OK. Really comfortable
Good choice and fast delivery, spot on mate!
These are nice grips, comfortable and look good.
The only problem with them is that the bar ends they are supplied with categorically do not fit inside standard handlebar tubes so you will have to use a metal file for a long time to get them down to the right size. Whilst I was doing this, one of them broke. So now I have to either have no bar ends, or buy a new pair that actually fit.