Ergon HE2 Enduro Gloves
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- An excellent quality and fit mountain bike glove
- Offers a high level of rear hand protection and yet is flexible enough to offer a good fit.
- The robust material used on the back of the hand provides piece of mind, while the integrated cuff closure supports and protects the wrist.
- A Kevlar insert offers additional protection for the ball of the hand, while carefully positioned padding ensures the required feedback is not lost.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.72
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.72
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.44
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Great comfortable glove fits perfect in the hand
In a few days came to Japan less than a week
Nice glove, feels great from a contact point of view. They do size up small so I'd recommend going for the next size up. Only niggle is the Velcro strap on the wrist can rub against your skin. No biggie. Incredible value at Merlin.
Only used the gloves once and seem ok so far. Sizing is on the small side though, I ordered a large and they're pretty tight, so may be worth ordering the next size up.
Large feels a little tight. White is a silly colour, but so supple and lovely to wear you forgive the foibles.
Merlin delivery etc awesome as per usual.
Seem well made, comfortable and look good.
Note on sizing, they may just be a touch on the small side (per size) compared to some other brands, so be careful with that (unfortunately their website is less than helpful in finding correct sizing).