Etxeondo Ator Bib Shorts-2013
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
The Etxeondo Ator Bib Short is stylishly designed using Lycra Sport, a high quality, elastic and breathable material for maximum performance while riding. Lycra Sport is not only lightweight, breathable, it also provides muscle support as well as excellent freedom of movement.
What features can you expect from the Etxeondo Ator Bib Short?
- Xtralife / Lycra Sport fabric for fast drying
- Inside Out technology bib straps
- Antibacterial and breathable
- Antistatic mesh fibre back panel
- New, more comfortable straps
- Made in Spain
Padding : Behar Chamois
- Thick double-layer chamois that has a double-density design which cushions and protects very well, in addition to freeing the perineal region of all pressure.
- Cushion with a revolutionary shape, designed to ensure maximum elasticity and freedom of movement.
- Two high-density inserts under the main surface offer the best possible shock absorption, particularly protecting the hip and pelvic bones and leaving the perineal region free of pressure for greater comfort.
- TARS foam perforated for greater ventilation and moisture control. It is available in microfiber fabric.
- Elasticity on all four sides to improve freedom of movement.
Etxeondo – Quality, Detail, Passion
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.12
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.24
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Lovely quality and style; the usual Etxeondo. Sizing seems normal for small (1m69, 60kg). Superb sale price and next day delivery from Merlin. Brilliant customer service!
Very comfortable, soft lycra, good pad. Sizing is a bit more generous than some brands like Castelli.
Very comfortable and well made. Good quality pad. Sign of a good pair of bib shorts is when you still don't notice they are on after a 50mile+ ride. No rubbing, no chafing and you hardly feel the straps. Sizing guide better than the Etxeondo jerseys I bought, and strangely better than the Etxeondo Press bib shorts I also bought. I went for a small based on the sizing guide and this fits me perfectly (165cm and 58kg, 71cm waist). Great price and service from Merlin as always!
This are my second pair of etxeondo shorts with this behar pad in a 3 or 4 weeks. No doubt. The best quality at the best price.
Great pair of bib shorts. Well made. Look amazing. Pad seemed very comfortable on 60 mile ride. Bibs are excellent. Size was spot on. For this price, look at no other.
Great product and impressive service. Fit is good and is a close match to the guide.
Very comfortable, used them for long hot rides in Mallorca and stayed fresh all day.
So pleased with the first pair I ordered another. Well made, good styling and comfortable.
Very impressed, bib straps feel like they're not there. Build quality seems excellent. Comfortable pad - similar shape to the Sugoi RS pad. Colours available are a bit lairy to match well with other kit but worth it for the price / quality.
Superb bib shorts, appear to be as good as ASSOS but at a fraction of the price in the Merlin sale. Excellent fit (accurate size guide) and high quality materials with a comfortable chamois. I would highly recommend them.
Assos quality at a fraction of the price. Back to back century rides in these shorts out of the wrapping, fabulous. I'm 6ft large was the correct size no issues with comfort or quality.
Nice shorts for the money. Quality construction and decent pad. Size runs true unlike a lot of the Italian stuff where you need to be a midget (34" waist and a L fits fine). Almost Assos quality and comfort for half the price. value for money and service from Merlin as always.
I have always used Assos mille for comfort and fit. Having been advised by a friend to try these bibshorts I will not be buying Assos any more. The insert is similar, the fit is excellent and the sizing 'normal'. I am an XLG in assos and an L in Etxeondo. I forgot to mention they cost less too.