Etxeondo Bira Short
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
Etxeondo Bira Shorts are made using Lycra Sport fabric with an anatomical cut that along with the bottom grippers with their stylish Etxeondo printed design guarantee superb comfort and maximum fit.
What features can you expect from the Etxeondo Bira Shorts?
- Lycra Sport fabric
- Excellent comfort and adaptability
- UV protection
- Soft, flexible freedom of movement
- Elastic leg grippers with the Etxeondo logo
- Made in Spain
Padding: ARMA Chamois
- Providing comfort and minimizing friction between the body and the seat.
- Designed to provide maximum comfort and high performance.
- Double-density cushion that offers excellent freedom of movement thanks to its improved anatomic three-dimensional shape.
- Arma uses a special, very comfortable E.I.T. Cube fabric which ensures elasticity on all sides.
- Soft lining resistant to use and washing.
Etxeondo – Quality, Detail, Passion
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.49
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.49
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $14.99
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Excellent quality shorts for wearing under bib tights on long winter rides. Especially at 50% off. Compression excellent and winter weight lycra.
Priced too good to miss so I took a punt on these despite being a confirmed bibshort wearer. Bought for for use under thermal tights for winter riding. Very impressed so far. Fit is excellent and they stay put and the pad is very comfortable and is good for 4-5 hour hard training rides with no pressure points or chaffing. I would say the sizing is on the small side as I am normally a LG in all makes (ok sometimes they come up a bit snug) but an XL fits very nicely. Wish I'd bought 2 pairs.
Very high quality product. I have used it once in a 80 km ride and felt comfortable. I am 190 cm tall and 86 kg. and large size fit me perfect
Great Quality and price. Check sizing, lot of comments that came up small but don't think that different from normal
Very comfortable even on long rides of over 100 miles. No chaffing at all and they look very good as well. Would definitely recommend.
I bought ASSOS and Etxeondo shorts at same time.. May be Assos Fabric is better but I like Etxeondo short better than Assos because Pad is better..