Etxeondo Women's Bikona Short
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
The Etxeondo Bikona provide a comfortable, elastic and attractive Women’s cycling Bib Short.
What features can you expect from the Etxeondo Womens Bikona Bib Short?
- Etxeondo Active Fabric
- Anatomical cut
- Excellent comfort and adaptability
- UV protection
- Soft, flexible freedom of movement
- Embroidered Etxeondo logo
- Reflective detailing
- Etxeondo leg grippers
- Made in Spain
Padding Belate Chamois
- Very breathable and dries easily. It is designed using materials specifically for minimising chafing and friction.
- Insert area with central protection specially designed and perfected in this new model with a smaller and more precise area of protection.
- Developed with a new generation of high-density foam that not only provides excellent protection for long-distance rides, but also a wonderful fit for cyclists.
- Double layer which helps to collect and release moisture.
- The new perforated base layer provides greater breathability and fast drying.
- Soft lining resistant to use and washing.
Etxeondo – Quality, Detail, Passion
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.48
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.48
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $14.95
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Excellent reports from the sister, I quote "Wow!"
Best shorts Ive had, great fit and really comfy after 7+ hours in the saddle...def recommend and I was always a bib short kinda girl
Comfortable, good padding, unexciting but good look. Solid buy esp at sale price
Superbly comfortable, brilliantly priced for such quality and speedy delivery.
I have only worn these shorts on two 25km rides, but they really have potential to be my "go to" pair. They are quite compressive (though I have never tried true compression shorts) and the sizing is Italian (read, small). They are really comfortable at the waist and the leg gripper and the padding is surprisingly good. When I first looked at the padding I was put off by how large (i.e. wide) it was, but I didn't notice this on the bike and found the padding to be quite unobtrusive.
I own an Etxeondo Jacket, the quality of which is amazing, and these shorts seem to be made with the same high standard.
Merlin was great in helping me choose a size: they answered my questions quickly and I could tell they actually looked at the shorts for me when we were working out my size.
I am tempted to buy another pair while they are on sale.
THESE ARE THE BEST CYCLING SHORTS I'VE WORN. I ALREADY HAVE THE BLACK/PINK SO WHEN I SAW THESE DISCOUNTED/REDUCED I BOUGHT THEM WITHOUT HESITATION. I WORE THEM WHEN COMPLETING 65 MILES, STILL FELT COMFORTABLE, NO DISCOMFORT. GREAT PRODUCT.